This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to rescue a person in contact with low voltage live electrical conductors and equipment.
It covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place.
Training specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
On successful completion of this course you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment. This course is a
Nationally Accredited Course.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Pre-Requisite for the following unit)
- UETTDRRF06 Perform Rescue From a Live LV Panel
- Photo ID must be presented ie current drivers licence or passport
- Basic English and literacy skills
- All participants are required to wear full PPE
Elements & Performance Criteria
1. Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
2. Carry out rescue from live LV panel
3. Complete the LV panel rescue procedure