This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to identify, apply and follow chain of responsibility policies and procedures in a supervisory role in relation to heavy vehicles.
It includes explaining the chain of responsibility features and administering the requirements in the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations. It also involves administering and monitoring chain of responsibility workplace policies and procedures, and identifying and reporting chain of responsibility breaches.
Work is performed under general supervision.
- Learner Guide
- Assessment Material (theory and practical)
- Tea, coffee, water and morning tea
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment that is a nationally recognised competency for this unit.
- Explain chain of responsibility features in the Heavy Vehicle National Law and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations
- Administer and monitor chain of responsibility workplace policies and procedures
- Identify and report chain of responsibility breaches