This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to identify, apply and follow chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures in relation to heavy vehicles as they apply to an individual’s own job role.
It includes explaining the chain of responsibility features, applying the requirements, and identifying and reporting breaches in the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations.
Work is performed under some supervision, generally within a team environment.
- Learner Guide
- Assessment Material (theory and practical)
- Tea, coffee, water and morning tea
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement
of Attainment that is a nationally recognised competency for this unit.
- Apply chain of responsibility requirements in the Heavy Vehicle National Law and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations
- Explain the chain of responsibility features in the Heavy Vehicle National Law and regulations or applicable state/territory
- Identify and report chain of responsibility breaches
4 hours (1/2 day)