This unit describes the skills and knowledge
required to conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations in
civil construction for an experienced skid steer operator.
Upon satisfactory completion of this course participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the competency RIIMPO318D Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations issued by Pipeline Training Australia (RTO91431).
All participants are required to wear full PPE to their course.
It is essential that students speak fluently and understand English.
As this is an EXPERIENCED OPERATOR course students are required to supply one of the following BEFORE training commences:
- Completed student log book with between 80-100 hours of machine use recorded(please contact our office if you require one)
Evidence letter from your employer verifing the student's past experience and noting specific occasisons when machine was in use.
Elements & Performance Criteria
1. Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
2. Operate skid steer loader in line with established requirements
3. Load, carry and place materials to complete work activity
4. Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a skid steer loader
5. Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
6. Conduct housekeeping activities