Maintain And Repair Network Assets For Wastewater - NWPNET023This course supports the attainment of skills & knowledge required for ensuring that wastewater collection assets are maintained and repaired in a safe and timely manner.
This describes the skills required to maintain and repair network assets and comprises the following learning outcomes:
- Plan & prepare for work
- Determine work requirements from drawings, plans and job specifications
- Coordination with relevant personal including isolation, licences and permits
- Maintain and repair structural damage
- Restoring work site, applying organisational environmental requirements
- Complete workplace records according to organisational processes
This unit applies to those working as field staff with specific responsibility for ensuring that repair and maintenance of wastewater assets is completed in a safe and timely manner.
Those undertaking this unit would work under indirect supervision, while performing routine tasks, in a familiar context, ensuring minimum damage to the environment.
Next Course is on:
27 June 2019
NSW Learning Centre
4/322 Annangrove Road Rouse Hill NSW 2155
02 9679 0066
1 day – plus infield assignment & third-party reports