Perform Rescue From Live LV Panel - UETTDRRF06BThis Competency Standard Unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place.
Training specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
The learning outcomes comprises of:
- Prepare to work safely by following instructions, procedures and WHS processes
- Understand the basic electrical principles of a circuit
- Identify voltage levels in the power system
- Identification of power line hazards and control measures
- Effects of electric shock and the prevention of electric shock
- Safe working zones and distances.
- Exclusion zones
- Rescue procedures
- Outline the procedure following an electrical accident
- Outline the basic requirements of relevant legislation
- ESI First Aid
Next Course is on:
14 June 2019
NSW Learning Centre
4/322 Annangrove Road Rouse Hill NSW 2155
02 9679 0066
1/2 day (4 hours)
Upon satisfactory completion of assessment participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
UETTDRRF06B - Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
UETTDRRF10B - Provide First Aid in and ESI Environment
HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
These competencies can form part of a full qualification from the Electrical Supply Industry Training Package.
All PPE Requirements and training specifics will be outlined in an email to the participant upon booking confirmation.